I haven't felt much like blogging since I have had an endless stream of deadlines AND I got into yet another collision over the holiday weekend. Working like a dog on unpleasant things that have little to do with writing really forces me to conserve my writing energy for other things, like the dissertation. Anyway...
Phil tagged me to do a meme, so I guess I'll follow suit. Dude, we really need to talk now that classes are winding down!
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
Seven random facts
1. I have a serious affection for hats. When I was growing up, I used to decorate my room with them...
2. Even though my cat has a proper name, I still call her "cat" when I come home.
3. I haven't had a functioning iPod for over 3 years and I have no real desire to get another one. (This wouldn't be so weird if I didn't study music.)
4. I watch two or three TV shows on a weekly basis, but I don't own a TV.
5. My hair grows freakishly fast causing me to go to the hair stylist every 3 weeks or so.
6. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose.
7. I like going to the movie theater alone.
And tags: Bill, Regarding, Sam, and Xandra. I don't like the idea of tagging random people.